Monday, October 13, 2008

The Opening...

This was a long time coming, I know. But Laura's computer is AWESOME, so i decided to upload the video of me opening my mission call on her computer - and I had it on my digi, so it was WAY easy! So, for all of those who want to see it, check it out, for all of those who don't want to see it, never mind, for all of those who have seen it and want to see it again, go ahead.... just make sure you ENJOY :)

So, the day came when I recieved my call in the mail. I had just gotten home from seeing Elizabth Ross off on her mission, and we were talking at the airport and wondering when Marianna and I were going to get ours. Little did I know, mine was literally on it's way. I got home, and was running late for a basketball game, as I ran outside the postman came, I grabbed the mail and saw 'Sister Ellen J Carmichael' on an express post envelope, I ran it inside, and yelled 'I just got my mission call' - laura was the only one home, and couldn't believe it, so i threw it at her, and ran to basketball... it was the loooooongest game EVER. I came home and waited for mum, dad and hannah to come home, nan and pop happened to just 'show up' so that was nice that they could be there - although pop was SO over waiting for me to open it.. anyway the time finally came, and here it is.....

3 comments:

caillin said...

That is hilarious. (In a good way)

kimmers said...

You are the only person I know to be sad at getting their mission call. Even the guy in 'The Singles Ward' was excited to go to Boise, Idaho! (personal favourite part: someone in the background saying, "That is horrible.") HAHAHA!

Claire said...

Still laugh/crying..... I think I've seen it like 7 times now, every time I get tears in my eyes...Hahaha!!